Friday, December 8, 2023

ECHS Medical Officer, Dental Officer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 189 Posts

 Job Title: ECHS Various Vacancies - Offline Application Form 2023

Posted On: December 8, 2023

Total Openings: 189

Overview: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is inviting applications for various positions on a contractual basis. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are encouraged to review the details below and submit their applications accordingly.

ECHS Various Vacancies 2023

Important Dates:

  • Last Date for Receipt of Application: January 5, 2024

Vacancy Details:

  • Officer-in-Charge: 05 (Any Degree)
  • Medical Specialist: 09 (MS/MD in Concerned Speciality)
  • Gynecologists: 05 (MS/MD in Concerned Speciality)
  • Medical Officer: 48 (MBBS)
  • Dental Officer: 10 (MDS/BDS)
  • Lab Technician: 08 (10+2/DMLT/B.Sc in Medical Laboratory)
  • Lab Assistant: 02 (DMLT/Class-I Lab Tech in Armed Forces)
  • Pharmacist: 16 (10+2 or B. Pharma with PCB and Diploma Pharmacy)
  • Dental Hygienist: 08 (Diploma Holder in Dental Hygienist/Class-I DH/DORA)
  • Nursing Assistant: 16 (DMN, Diploma/Class-I in Armed Forces)
  • Physiotherapist: 03 (DMN, Dip Class-I Physiotherapy in Armed Force)
  • IT Network Technician: 02 (Diploma/Equivalent in IT Networking Computer Application)
  • Data Entry Operator: 07 (Graduate/Class-I Clerical Trade in Armed Force)
  • Clerk: 26 (Graduate/Class-I Clerical Trade in Armed Force)

For more qualification and vacancy details, refer to the official notification.

How to Apply: Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can download the application form from the official website and submit it before the specified deadline.

Important Links:

Note: Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification before applying.

Join us in contributing to the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme and make a difference in healthcare services for our veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment