Monday, October 23, 2023

VCRC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 71 Technical Asst, Technician I & Other Posts

 Title: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Various Vacancy Online Application 2023


Published Date: October 23, 2023


Total Vacancies: 71


Overview: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has released a recruitment notification for various positions including Technical Assistant, Technician I, and more on a regular basis. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in these vacancies can find all the details in this notification and proceed to apply.


Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)


Advertisement Number: 01/2023-24


Various Vacancy 2023



Application Fee


For All Other Candidates: Rs 300/-

For SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: NIL

Payment Mode: Online Gateway

Important Dates


Start Date for Online Applications: October 18, 2023

Last Date for Online Applications: November 8, 2023

Age Limit (as of November 8, 2023)


Upper Age Limit for Technical Assistant: 30 Years

Upper Age Limit for Technician I: 28 Years

Upper Age Limit for Laboratory Attendant: 25 Years

Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Government Rules

Educational Qualifications


Candidates should possess the following educational qualifications based on the relevant discipline:


10th, 12th, Diploma

Vacancy Details


Category Total Vacancies

Technical Assistant 20

Technician I 30

Laboratory Attendant I 21


Before applying, interested candidates are advised to read the full notification.


Important Links


Apply Online: Click Here

Notification: Click Here

Official Website: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment